Update on COVID-19
Your health is our top priority.
Due to the latest covid-19 alerts, we are taking all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff. Currently, staffs are being trained in the new operating rules. We are equipped with all the means to disinfect the rooms after checking out our guests. We are closely monitoring all the new rules of the Office of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth and local authorities.
Due to the latest notifications, we take the following measures to protect our visitors and staff:
- We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
- There is special equipment (medical kit) in the event of an incident.
- In the reception there will be antiseptic for visitors.
- According to the physical distance regulations, the uprights are placed in the lobbies around the doors of the door and the reception. The hotel areas have been redesigned to reflect the right distance.
- Disinfection of keys and all public spaces and especially in high-risk items.
- Disinfecting the rooms with steam cleaner prior to your arrival
- Our minivan can carry up to 7 people. Exceptionally, passengers may be exceeded in the case of a family with more members.
- Collaboration with the health authorities in case of COVID-19
- We keep a file with the guests that will be hosted at the hotel (name, nationality, date of arrival, departure day, telephone number, e-mail, address).
- Installation of antiseptics in public spaces at the hotel.
- New departure time at 11:00 and check in at 15:00
- Before your arrival, you will receive a form with your details (name, passport number, phone number, country, nationality), so when you arrive you will just need to get the room key.
- There will be no daily change of sheets and towels and cleaning services will not be regular during the stay in the room.
- A safe distance must be maintained (between 1.5m and 2m) between guests and hotel staff and between each guest.
- Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
- Follow and respect the floor signs specially designed so that you do not come into contact with other visitors in public areas.
- If you feel unwell during your stay: contact the reception immediately for advice on what to do next.
We are waiting for you and we believe that you will spend an unforgettable vacation with us.